View Profile CacklingPumpkins

27 Movie Reviews

This was extremely well crafted! I love anything that features a creepy melancholic tone and multi-media. Keep up the great work! call me inspired! You've just got yourself a new follower!

MaxJohnsonINK responds:

Thanks so much CP!

What's a description? Why a description? But no one ever asks. How is the description :'(

This is really cool! I honestly it when people mix cartoon characters with real world back drops.

I'm actually doing something similar with mine. Tracking can sometimes be a real pain though.

MayaLaCookie responds:

I get ya, tracking can be a pain. I'll have to check out yours once you get done with it, I love live-action mixed with animation

9 Game Reviews

I did it! I bonked him real good boss!

The game really brought me back to the old days of 2000s flash games and stick games. You really hit the nail in that regard. The game is a bit tricky but still fun to play!

Great job! And congrats on getting front paged!

Got to 118 on my first try! Great game!

1 Audio Review

Great one! Song really gives me slasher horror vibes! Keep it up

CIEIRMusic responds:

Oh ya. I wanted to create something that would create that sort of dread.

12 Art Reviews

I'm a simple man. I see Tangle art. I favorite. Great job on this one!

Look at all them Dry Bones! Next to Boos they're my favorite Mario enemies. Nice work!

I sure do love those spooky friends! Nice work!

Artist and Animator that focuses on alternative content. Creator of the webcomic ALICE DARKSIN
Computer: HP Omen Obelisk
Equipment: GAOMON PD1560
Programs: Clip Studio Paint EX, Magix Movie Edit Pro Plus, Sony Vegas & Aseprite

25, Male